Certain information is needed to bill insurance for our services. The information you should bring with you include
· Your health insurance card(s)
· Authorization for services including Referrals
· As a courtesy, we bill your insurance company for our services.
· You are responsible for deductibles, co-insurance and non-covered or non-authorized
· Co-pays are due at the time of service.
· All unpaid balances are reviewed for collections after 90 days
· For your convenience, we accept VISA, Master Card, Discover cards.
We also offer budget payment plans to qualified patients.
If you should need assistance with billing questions, please contact our business office at (219) 922-3040. Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday 9:00 a.m. until 4:00 p.m., or contact our office manager.